Monday, August 16, 2010

It's About Time

I finally got a new cell phone! I've had the same phone for about three years, and it was pretty basic...it was an old school flip phone. I could make phone calls and text, that was it.

It was similar to this phone...


And, this is what I upgraded to...


I LOVE it! And I totally understand why people call it a 'Crackberry' instead of a 'Blackberry'...I am already addicted.

I still have so much to learn - I know there are so many things I can do with this phone, and so many apps I can add, I'm just getting started. One of the main reasons I went with a Blackberry is because of the FREE Blackberry Messaging to/from anyone else with a Blackberry. My brother and sister-in-law both have Blackberry's so it's going to be nice to be able to send/receive random little messages to each other (most of them will probably be about Nolan, and Abby as she gets older). My brother and I were already taking advantage of this feature over the weekend.

Luckily, one of my co-workers has the exact same Blackberry, so I've been able to ask him a lot of questions over the last few days. I'm sure that I'll have it all figured out by the time our three year contract is up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment