Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So Long Movember...

you will not be missed!

Well, we've made it to the end of November/Movember, and I couldn't be happier.

Here is a picture of Curt as of today....

Thankfully, Curt has been a little annoyed with the moustache throughout the month, so there won't be any question about him getting rid of it! He said that it got in the way when he had to blow his nose...and it felt weird when he was drinking out of a glass.

So, Movember is raising money for a great cause...and I hope that a lot of money was raised this year...but, I'm glad it's over and I hope Curt doesn't get on the band wagon next year :)

Update: I wrote this post a few hours ago, but just took the picture of Curt to add to the post. As I took the picture he commented that I only had to put up with it for a few more days. What?!?! He tells me that he wants to leave it so that the family can see it (as in my side of the family). I told him that's why I was blogging about it, so they could see the picture...but I think he's seriously going to keep it. UGH!

I can guarantee that it will be gone BEFORE we leave for the airport on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment