Saturday, January 9, 2010

Time to Join the FUN!

So here I am, making my first post on my own blog!

I should probably start with a confession...I have been a 'blog stalker' for about a year now. I don't remember how, but I came across a blog I really liked about this time last year, and I've been a regular reader ever since. Following one blog eventually turned into two blogs, then three, then four...and, well, you get the picture. Although I have enjoyed reading various blogs, I never really thought of starting my own until recently. Most of the blogs I read are written by young mothers, and a lot of the content is about their children....and, since I don't have kids, I guess I figured I would never have anything to write about. But, I've decided that even though I won't have a lot of cute kid stories/pictures to use, I may have some other stuff worth writing about. People may not find it worth reading, but I'll probably enjoy looking back over posts from time to time.

So here I am, blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment