Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Few Things I Missed

Well, I let myself get way behind again...so, I'm going to cheat, and back date a few posts.

There are a few things I want to mention, so that when I look back over this in a few months (or years), I will be able to remember them. And, I want to keep things in the correct order - so, bear with me.

First of all, back on Monday, March 7th, the newest Vreugdenhil entered the world! Curt's brother Dave, and his wife, Sarah, welcomed their FIFTH baby boy! Owen David weighed 7lbs 4oz. when he was born, and wow, did he ever seem tiny when I met him a week later!

I stopped in to meet him one Saturday after skating, so I didn't have a camera with me, but here is a picture I'm 'borrowing' from facebook...


The other 'event' worth mentioning is that Curt has officially started his own engineering company...AND, completed his first job!

Three Hills Engineering, at your service...



Poor Curt, I see this picture and I feel so bad for him. First, he's working at our dining room table - that was his 'home office' for his first project. I think I had skating stuff spread out all over the workspace in our actual home office. And then there is the fact that he looks so tired here...I took this picture on a Saturday morning - I was on my way out the door for skating, and decided I should take a picture for the blog - and, because he's so tolerant, he went along with it.

So, there you have it, a few of the noteworthy events from mid-March!

No comments:

Post a Comment