Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Paaar-tay!

Beware, this post is going to have TOO MANY pictures, so let me apologize in advance!  I promise to post the cutest ones, so hopefully you don't get too bored.  And, I'll keep the words to a minimum :)

The birthday girl, all dressed and ready for her party.  Notice the 'Miss Birthday Girl' sash, it was too cute to resist!
Opening a present with some help from Papa (my dad).  I had to include this picture because she's opening one of the gifts from Curt and I...Jackson figure skates!  She wasn't as excited as I had hoped, but, it is May so she's probably not thinking about skating?!?
Abby was SO ANIMATED when opening gifts...actually, she was even super excited just opening cards!  She had everyone there laughing at all the faces she was making.  A few pictures to demonstrate...
In that middle picture, Abby has opened the other gift from Curt and I - a little purse.  My mom gave her a small change purse to go with it, and she put a toonie in it.  She then told Abby to go around to the rest of the guests and ask for change to put in her wallet :)  She ended up collecting over $20!!!  In this case, it literally paid to be cute!

 And a look of determination, trying to get a present out of a bag...
Cake time - Abby's request this year, a Dora cake! 
(We got a new camera recently, as you can see, Curt was playing with the settings for these last two pictures.)

I think Abby had a great time at her party...she is a very loved little girl and she seemed to enjoy having so many people around to celebrate her!  As always, it was great to be part of this special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment