Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Olympic Withdrawal

I have to admit, I'm going through Olympic withdrawal, and I know I'm not the only one out there.

Despite having that giant Olympic schedule posted in our living room, I managed to miss to Figure Skating Gala. So, I found Scott and Tessa's Gala Program on YouTube today. It was cute. I also came across this video, it's a short montage that CTV put together for the Figure Skating Gala that was held on Day 16 of the Olympics. And, since it features my top two Olympic moments, I thought I would share it here.



I only wish I could edit out the parts with Evgeni Plushenko OUT of that video. Ugh, he was an embarrassment at the games. First, with his comment about it not being men's skating without the quad. Who says that?!? And then, his arrogant move of stepping onto the gold platform, and then down to the silver platform. Who does that?!? He needs to accept the fact that it's not all about the quad...and because of that, he did not win gold. Evan Lysacek skated a better long program, and the new judging system did it's job and put him in first.

Ooops, I didn't mean for this to turn into a 'Bash Evgeni' post.


First time I posted a YouTube video into my blog, and it was so easy! I think I may be getting addicted to this whole 'blog' thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment