Sunday, May 1, 2011

Reader Participation

I really don't think I have a lot of readers, but, if you're out there, I'm looking for your opinion.

This is one of my favourite recent pictures of Curt and I; it's from our trip to California in July 2010. You may have seen it before, it's in the right hand column of my blog - like I said, it's one of my favourites :)

Anyway, I had this picture framed in our house for awhile, and then I took it out of the frame so I could hang it in my cubicle at work. It had been there for months, and no one had really said too much about it...until two weeks ago, that is.

Two weeks ago, a co-worker said that it was a nice picture, and then asked me if the guy in the picture was my Dad?

WHAT?!?! Was she serious you ask? Yes, yes she was. She honestly thought it was my dad...or my brother...she felt he had to be related, because we look alike. WHAT?!?! We look alike?!?! She said that we had similar dimples, and our noses were kind of alike...I didn't see it in the developed picture, but, I have to admit, I see those two similarities in the picture on the computer. That's it though...and I don't think that's enough to think we look like relatives!

I laughed, and she laughed...but I thought the whole thing was kind of weird.

I took a quick poll of four of five other people in the office, and at least one of the people I asked thought that yeah, we did kind of look alike - that person did say that there was no way Curt looked like my dad though, maybe a brother.

So, now I need to take a poll on here...let me know what you think, honestly!

No comments:

Post a Comment