Thursday, May 20, 2010

Meeting Miss Abby

Yesterday I had the chance to travel to Acton to visit Tom, Krystle, Nolan, and of course, Abigail Jane...or 'Baby Abby' as Nolan would say.



I was showing my pictures to people at work today, and they were all saying how big she looked. But, when I saw her, I remember thinking she was smaller then I expected?!? And, when I picked her up, I thought the same thing. I think that was because I had Nolan in my arms just a few minutes earlier, so of course she felt small! She's still right around 10 pounds though.



This is my favourite one from the day, I love her little smile. This is the picture I showed my co-workers, so I guess she looks big in this one?

You're probably seeing a theme here, SLEEP! Abby slept A.L.L. DAY! I feel like she was only awake for about one hour throughout the 9.5 hours I was there...and of course she was feeding during that time. I guess that's all you should expect from a six day old baby. So, I actually spent most of the day playing with Nolan, which I'm obviously OK with :)



It was a great day, and I was really glad to get to meet Abby within a few days of her birth. It was also great to get to see Tom, Krystle and Nolan, too. Thanks to all of them for hosting me for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment