Thursday, May 13, 2010

She's Here!

I am very excited to announce the arrival of my niece, Abigail Jane Robertson! She was born today, Thursday, May 13th at 11:12am, weighed 10 lbs and was 22 inches long.

I got a message from my mom early this morning saying that Tom and Krystle were on their way to the hospital, and that today was the day. So, I was in the bank just after 12pm when my phone rang, caller ID showed that it was my brother, so I knew Abby had arrived. I decided not to answer my phone while in the bank because I knew there would be tears, and sure enough, as soon as I listened to the message, I got all teary eyed. Tom's message started out all strong, but as soon as he started crying, so did I! Happy tears, of course :) About 10 minutes later I got a call from my mom, she was calling to fill me in on the details, in case Tom hadn't been able to get them out between sobs. ha!

I'm hoping to get home next week to meet her, but in the meantime, I 'stole' these pictures from facebook. So, thanks to Krystle's mom for posting these :)



Pretty in Pink!


A moment with Mommy


The family of FOUR! Nolan seems to be distracted by something, and Tom still seems to be a little teary eyed.



An extra one, just because Nolan is a little more focused in this one.


I can't wait to meet the little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment