Saturday, June 12, 2010

June is Boring!

I've looked at our calendar a few times over the last few days, and no matter how much I stare at it, it doesn't change. June is a BORING month! We don't really have any plans, just work and regular day-to-day stuff.

Despite that, the month has gone pretty fast so far. And although I'm in no rush to see the summer come to an end, I am glad that it's almost July. It's still five weeks away, but on July 18th Curt and I leave for our trip to California and Arizona! Details have been coming together over the last few weeks, and it's usually the subject of conversation at least once a day...I also check the weather in Pasadena and Scottsdale daily (it's going to be H-O-T!).

Once we get June out of the way, the trip will come quickly...we have camping trips booked the first two weekends in July, and although camping is not my favourite, I'm glad to have plans that will help the time go by faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment