Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Update

I hate to brag...but, I have the best husband in the world!

If you read my Valentine's Day post, you know that we didn't have any plans last night because we had curling. Which, as a side note, was horrible last night - we got destroyed! The other team got five points in the first end...five more points in the second end...three points in the third end...and then we stopped keeping score! No one on our team was playing great (obviously), but we did get a little better as the game went on...it was just too late by that point! But, that is not the point of this post.

After curling, while we were having a drink and chatting with the other team, Curt mentioned that when we got home, he needed to have a few minutes in the house before I could come it? I'm not good at waiting for a surprise, so I was ready to leave as soon as he told me that! I ended up leaving a few minutes after Curt, so he had plenty of time to 'set up' before I got home.

And, when I did get home, Curt directed me to the first clue for a little scavenger hunt...

After eleven clues...going up and down the stairs four times...and getting a few extra hints from Curt along the way, I found this in one of the drawers in my bedside table...


A NEW Sony e-reader! I have had a Kobo for a few years, and love it and use it all the time. I had the original model, and e-readers have come a long way over the years. So, this is an upgrade for me - I now have WiFi, and, it's a TOUCH!

I was pretty comfortable with my Kobo, so this is going to take some getting used to, but I know that I'm going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment